Monday, June 9, 2008

The Ride Board

I dub this blog the official ride board for the Kane/Tornquist wedding!

Feel free to post either available rides (with all relevant info) or your desired pick-up spot, dates and number of travellers. Here's an example of an offer recently made by Lisa Traxler (trixietraxietrue@yahoo.com):

Please let me know if anyone will need a ride to/from Burlington.

We can probably take 1 or 2 people. Here's our inbound flight info (Jet Blue)
22 Aug 08:16 New York, JFK --->2:29pm Burlington, VT 3:50pm
24 Aug: We'll drive back to Burlington sometime on Sunday late afternoon, I'm guessing
.

3 comments:

The Wedding Planner said...

I can give a ride on Thursday morning , August 21st if people want to meet me in Augusta, Maine's special armpit. Give me a shout at meggan.dwyer@gmail.com. I will be returning on the 24th in the evening.

zombiejamboree said...

Hey hey everybody Jennifah here looking to hitch a ride from Burlington airport to Cath central-

I haven't bought my tickets yet- I am wondering if any other friz nation joke posse members could post their flights to this magic bus ride board so I can match flights to your arrival. I am an excellent co pilot and I will hold your soda.

love from Santa Cruz- Jennifah
Can't wait to see you all!

Anonymous said...

Hi Y'all,

I'm game to be the driver of one rattley Totyota going up from Newport on Friday... thinking about leaving midday. I've got room for one or two. I'll head back later afternoon on Sunday.

Any takers?

Molly
mk_sexton@hotmail.com